Friday, January 24, 2014

W-01 | D-07 : Fruit Day #1

Hey!

This is the Fruit Day post.
Let me explain it. This is the one day in the week that I have to select one fruit and just eat that.

OK, just a joke. You're not just gonna eat fruit you're gonna eat:

     - a fruit every three hours
     - 04 olives on two meals (lunch and diner)

  1. Yes, that is it. 
  2. Yes, you are gonna get hungry,
  3. Yes, in case you don't feel well you can eat some of those emergency foods

"How should I survive with a little grape for every 3 hours" you might be thinking if you chose grapes as your fruit, right?

Well, take this measure for an instance. I normally eat between 2-4 bananas, 2-3 apples or 1 pineapple per meal. It all depends on the meal and my hunger. So use this proportion and a north for whatever fruit you are gonna eat.

Another thing is that you should chose a less rushy day just in case you don't feel well or a day you're not at the office (where people eat loads of junk food). 

I normally do it on Sundays, even though it's a rushy day because of my roles in church but at least I have my wife's support and from everyone at the band too.

That's that. You're probably gonna lose 1kg on this day. Just endure.

Cheer.
PS. next post my first weighting day after I started the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment