Friday, January 24, 2014

W-01 | D-01 : May the rituals begin.

Hey!

REMEBER: the first 72 hours are the worst. 

Well, day 1 brought me back into reality, after 15 days of vacation I'd won almost 5kg. Yes, lots of food, no control, no consciousness nor work out. What could I expect? For me, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

So, butt naked I weighed myself and the number was: 

96,7 kg (I was waiting for something around 100 kg)

Now that the traumatic and terrifying ritual of the week was completed  I had a road well traced to go on.

I need to go from 96,7 kg to 80,0 kg. To achieve that this is my first week diet:

BREAKFAST 
        - 1 (or 2) slices of brown bread
        - 1 (or 2) slices of white cheese (or mozzarella)
        - 1 cup of coffee (or ice tea)

LUNCH
        - raw carrot 
        - vegetable mix
        - 1 or 2 beefs

AFTERNOON BREAK
        - crackers or toasts 
        - 1 cup of coffee or tea

DINNER 
        - vegetable mix or chayote
        - 1 chicken filet (a big one, the closer to an astridg better)

REST OF THE DAY: what you can eat and use at moments of hunger emergency:

        BEVERAGES
                - water
                - tea (including ice tea, just remember it still has more sugar than water or normal tea)
                - coffee (use sweetener)

        EMERGENCY FOODS
                - crackers
                - integral cookies 
                - 1 pão de queijo (it's something I think we only have in Brazil, but it's a type o cheese         bread I'll put some links so you can see).

Last words on the diet:
  1. what ever is between parenthesis is an adaptation that I made other wise I wouldn't get through day 1.
  2. whatever doesn't have a specific quantity, you can eat freely (meaning that should eat enough to feel satisfied).

See you guys on the next post.
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment