Friday, January 24, 2014

W-01 | D-03 : The First Fall

Hi,

Well this post is about how temptation works and hits you down if you don't run away.

Well last week a good friend of mine, Gareth, got in contact saying that his girlfriend wanted to meet me and my wife and was like "yeah! lets meet so the girls can get together and probably we'll grab a bite on something good for the stomach and eyes".

Well, even though Gary's a athlete and has a great natural diet at these gatherings we ask for a pizza and chat over the night.

Pizza, that's my week spot. As a good New Yorker I just get stupid around pizza and that day I eat 5 slices with all the pleasure in the world (that just made my day).

Let us not forget! That was my third day doing the diet. Frustrating but delicious.

So what was the lesson? If you're in a diet and you have a chance to be front to front with you favorite food (at this moment total-nemesis food), try to endure but if it's impossible just don't try to get wasted on it.

(I can give that type of advice because I'm posting after one week it happened and know how much it influenced at my weight statistic).

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment